Our Partners; we have worked with several trusted partners for many years
NedFox is based in the Netherlands as well as in the United Kingdom and are the largest providers of Cloud-Based ePOS in Europe. Together with our trusted partners, we provide these services to over 400 garden centres and other retailers that operate more than 2,000 tills between them.
NedFox are proud to work with the following trusted partners. If you would like to ask us a question about any of our partners please leave us a message here.
Garden Connect helps you to attract more customers to your garden centre via innovative online marketing solutions. Currently, over 300 garden centres and business in the garden industry are using Garden Connect services and are enjoying online success. NedFox and Garden Connect currently work together with over 100 garden centres.
Garden Connect’s unique services include:
- Websites including content like gardening tips & news
- Event Ticketing and Booking
- E-mail marketing
- Social media
- Loyalty marketing including apps
Want to learn more? Have a look at the Garden Connect www.gardenconnect.com or call for a meeting at your garden centre (+44) 203 475 5541.
Horticultural Trades Association
The HTA help their members to flourish by representing, promoting and developing the garden industry.
Datacash – Integrated Payment processing
RetailVista ePOS has an integration with DataCash payment solutions. This guarantees the fastest possible way of processing card transactions at the till. And because of the integration there are no manual input errors anymore. DataCash is Payment Processing provider. Thus one single contact for your payment processing needs for Debit and Credit Card processing for Customer Present Payments and Customer Not-present Payments.
Sage – Accounts Integration
Easy to use, affordable accounting software from the market leader in Garden Centre Accounting software.
RetailVista has an interface with Sage Accounting so you don’t have to manually input your daily cash declaration journals and invoice journals anymore.
Sato Labelling solutions
Sato is a leading player in the field of labelling solutions. The users of the Sato printers highly value the quality and usability of the printers. In RetailVista there are drivers for the whole range of Sato printers, from Mobile (MB-series), Desktop (GL-series) up to the Bulk printing CL4NX commonly used in Garden Centres.
Comprehensive system monitoring by Maxfocus
With MAXfocus we can pro-actively monitor the status of (ePOS-) systems. With the centralized dashboard we can see the status of all pc’s at a customer in one view and
take action where necessary.
- Automated monitoring of ePOS systems
- Automated maintenance
- Centralized dashboard
- Patch management (Microsoft and third party software updates)
- Managed antivirus (Powered by Bitdefender)
- Managed online backup (of all your documents, photos and so on)
- Web protection (disable access to for instance social media webpages)
RetailVista ePOS has an integration with the Herbert scales. Weighted items are displayed in RetailVista ePOS once the scale has detected that there is no movement anymore on the scale.
2 Circles Communications
2 Circles Communications is an award winning business to business telecommunications specialist providing complete telecommunications solutions coupled with best in class service and guaranteed cost savings.
CashGuard closed cash system
Robbery ? Till differences ? Pilfering ? Errors while exchanging ? Security issues around the counting or skimming of your till ? CashGuard is your solution !
How does it work ?
- The CashGuard system is attached to the RetailVista ePOS system. This is done in close cooperation between CashGuard and NedFox.
- The regular cash drawer will be replaced by the CashGuard.
- Operation remains unchanged; you insert notes from the customer in the CashGuard.
- CashGuard determines the change and return this; coins directly to the customer and notes trough the cashier.
- A customer can insert coins directly.
- A customer can withdraw extra cash.
- The system can be skimmed or reloaded during operation.
- All information is visible trough the standard backoffice application of CashGuard and it will advise on skimming or reloading.
- At the end-of-the-day you will place a transportbox on the till and you will order the system (trough the CashGuard backoffice application) to skim the system. The Float remains for the next day in the system. All the excessive cash will be skimmed automatically to the transportbox. No one touches the money.
- The application “knows” and reports how much money is skimmed and will report.
In the Netherlands supplied by our partner Merlin
Would you like to get an idea of costs?
To request a quotation, please complete your details below and ‘Get in touch’.