Loyalty – rewarding your customers rewards your business
With a NedFox Loyalty scheme in place you can maximise customer footfall, spends and retention – for individual stores or groups of stores
Loyalty – for individual stores
- The customer can save points with the scheme – people like saving points.
- Points on product groups but also specific quiet periods with multiple point promotions.
- Promotions can be made available to ‘card-holders’ only.
- Customer specific offers based on previous purchases (the supermarket way).
- Mailings and newsletters can be sent, based on customer purchases.
- Access to customer details and sales receipts via your website or mobile APP.
- Complete digital eloyalty which can be scanned from the customer’s smartphone at the check-out.
eLoyalty – for groups
- With e-Loyalty, customer identification, savings or promotions are perfectly dealt with for (local) groups of shops.
- Optionally, cardholders’ details can be linked to one specific shop (protection of customer base of that shop).
- Existing local savings can often be transferred to e-loyalty, without issuing new cards.
- Seamless integration with offline stores and online webshops, giving the same customer experience.
- Customer behaviour can be followed at head office level, via business intelligence (B.I.).
- Organisation control possible through the e-Loyalty website.
If you would like to know more about this subject you can request a demonstration here. Alternatively, you can get in touch and ask us a question here.
Would you like to get an idea of costs?
To request a quotation, please complete your details below and ‘Get in touch’.