Business Intelligence – NedFox’ ePOS & Retail Management platform enables you to run powerful integrations
Business Intelligence (BI) provides insight into all Key Performance Indicators…
…that are important to you and your business! Keep reading to learn more about Business Intelligence (BI).
BI gives crucial information on turnover, margin, stock, stock-turn, customer-counters, financial indicators and more. It integrates all areas of the business in our Backoffice ERP solution. Consequently all important business information is immediately accessible for you to make important decision around the day to day running of your store.
- BI: The only way to get well-timed answers to crucial questions, and stay ahead of your competition.
- Huge Data from the total operation of a retailer is converted into interpretable information.
- BI relates to the collection and analysis of internal and external information and to condense this into decision-making information.
- Business comparison.
- All data from various sources in one application – RetailVista, but also external ERP or accounting systems.
- Relevant searches within all available data.
- Real-time answers to all your business questions.
- Display for correct data and the resulting proper analyses are an integral part of good Product Information Management.
- Use of a proven platform on the basis of Qlik Business Intelligence Software.
- Skilled and technical BI consultants and specialised business analysts available.
- Different dashboards available around the most common questions around your KPI’s.
- Available dashboards: sales, online sales, stock, financial and more.
The example images above of Qlikview are in Dutch.
Reports can be created in any language.
Would you like to get an idea of costs?
To request a quotation, please complete your details below and ‘Get in touch’.